Saturday, May 15, 2010

After trial and error with my blog site through this week I believe that I would use a blog site strictly for students to reflect upon course content. Me, being new to the blog scene, I don't believe I would venture into setting up assignments or having students post their work on it, yet. A blog seems to be a great way to prompt others views and to voice personal views to many people at once. A blog would seem to be a good resource to use for maybe classes at the secondary level, like AP students, or highly functional regular education students. Being a special education teacher I think it would be very difficult for me to implement the blog efficiently into my classroom, where students are already faced with many challenges relating to academics.

No comments:

Post a Comment